Chic Under $100
12 BEAUTIFUL THINGS TO FRESHEN UP YOUR QUARANTINE ABODE
1. A sophisticated home for green friends. Ceramic Aptware Vase by Ceramiche Saccardi,$80.
2. Toes know good design. Pebble Stone Bath Mat by Ishikoro, $76.
3. Hello and goodbye moving from room to room. Ciao Candle by Bella Freud Parfum, $70.
4. For your Zoom cheese plate. Wooden Serving Tray by Alvar Aalto,$38.
5. A functional option for that empty nook. Élémentaire Chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for HAY, $80.
6. Catchall for all the love letters being sent your way. Onda Glass Bowl by Vietri,$75.
7. Chic paperweights that double as the real thing. Travertine Dumbbells by Page Thirty, $100.
8. Get to know the late, great bad boy behind the lens. Peter Beard by Taschen, $100.
9. A fan favorite gets a hazy twist. Marta Matte Smoke Double Old-Fashioned Glass by CB2,$4.95.
10. Love IS love. Hand Painted Plate by CSAO, $30.
11. Did someone say wine? Set-Of-Four Embroidered Linen Coasters by Los Encajeros,$60.
12. Functional piece to hold your phone or a recipe. Echo by Concrete Cat, $50.